College of Graduate Studies
Graduation Forms and Information
- Complete the Online Degree Application to order your diploma and regalia. The form is located here. Students planning to participate in the May commencement ceremony should submit your application before January 1, 2015 to meet the deadline for ordering regalia.
- All Students must have an exit Interview with the Dean. Contact Ms. Amy Connolly at email@example.com to schedule. Please complete the on-line Student Survey prior to your exit interview.
- All Students must complete the Graduate Information Form (pdf)* and return it to the Dean's Office.
- Thesis/Dissertations are to be deposited in MEDICA, MUSC's Institutional Repository, prior to submitting to ProQuest. This will be submitted as a pdf to http://medica.library.musc.edu/submit
- Students have 30 days from the day of your defense to electronically submit your Thesis/Dissertation. Go to http://www.etdadmin.com/musc and choose "Submit my Dissertation/Thesis. The Doctoral Agreement form is part of this process.
- Complete the Survey of Earned Doctorates through their electronic registration process. Go to the following link and follow the instructions. https://sed.norc.org/doctorate
- Graduation Requirements (pdf)*
The only graduation Ceremony for MUSC is in the Spring. Degree Candidates wishing to participate in the Hooding Ceremony and or the Graduation Ceremony must complete all requirements prior to the last day of class for the appropriate Spring Semester. The Hooding Ceremony and a Day of Celebration for the graduates takes place on the Thursday before the University Commencement on Friday. Refer to the University Academic Calendar for the upcoming dates. If you have any questions or concerns about graduation, please contact Dodie Weise.
* View PDFs using the free Adobe Reader.