College of Graduate Studies
MS Forms and Information
As a MS student your academic progression is recorded through timely completion of the following items. Descriptions and time limits are printed at the bottom of each form. Academic requirements should be completed in the following order:
- MBS Rotation Agreement
- MS Rotation Evaluation Form
- Appointment of Major Advisor (pdf)*
- Program of Study (pdf)* (Due within three months after Thesis Advisor is appointed)
- Selection of Advisory Committee (pdf)*
- Admission to Candidacy (pdf)*NOTE: Submit form with a copy of the title page
- Thesis Defense Notification (pdf)*
- Successful Defense (pdf)*
- Thesis Defense Rubric (pdf)
Once an Advisory Committee is formed it must meet at least once a year.
Additional Forms and Information - also available in the 'Current Students' section on the left-side navigation bar.
- Electronic submission of Thesis (pdf)*
- Compact Between Biomedical Graduate Students & their Research Advisor (pdf)*
- Graduation Forms
* View PDFs using the free Adobe Reader.