College of Graduate Studies
Welcome to the Medical University of South Carolina College of Graduate Studies. As a graduate student at MUSC, you will be learning in an environment surrounded by research laboratories and state-of-the-art core facilities. We offer several different Master’s programs, an interdisciplinary PhD program and several combined degree programs (MD/PhD, DMD/PhD and PharmD/PhD). We invite you to use the resources listed below to find out more about these programs and how to apply to them. We are currently accepting applications to the PhD program through March 1, 2015, to the MS in Biomedical Sciences through June 1, 2015 and to the MS in Medical Sciences through April 15, 2015.
Dual Degree Programs
- Medical Scientist Training Program (MSTP) dual MD/PhD
- Dental Medicine Scientist Training Program (DMSTP) dual DMD/PhD
- Apply Online
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Additional Resources
- For More Information...
- International Applicants
- Student Life
- About Charleston
- Download Program Brochure (PDF)
- Link to video with tips from admissions directors on applying to graduate programs