College of Graduate Studies
Applicants must be
1. US citizens or permanent residents
2. Rising Junior or Senior undergraduate student with a very strong interest in biomedical sciences and biomedical research.
3. Have completed at least two full years of college course work, or else have been involved in significant research opportunities by the time the internship begins.
4. Enrolled full time and in good standing in a baccalaureate program at the time of application
5. Must be able to complete the entire 10 weeks of the program. (May 30th – August 5th).
6. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0. A cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher is preferred.