HUMAN RESOURCES @ MUSC
MUSC offers employees in benefits-eligible positions a comprehensive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, disability and long term care insurance; as well as flexible spending accounts and retirement plans. View MUSC Benefit plans according to HR departments.
MUSC Health Plan
The MUSC Health Plan is an insurance plan created in partnership by PEBA and MUSC to offer enhanced benefits and lower total costs to MUSC employees and dependents who choose to receive care in the MUSC Health Plan Network. MUSC Health offers a wide network of providers across the Tri-county to best serve the needs of you and your family. Let us help you decide which doctors and locations are right for you.
An MUSC Health Access Navigator is available to assist with information about MUSC providers and health care services. Please call Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 843-792-9191.
Resources for MUSC Health Plan members:
- MUSC Health offers a full range of primary care services across the Tri-county region including family medicine, internal medicine, and general pediatric primary care. Find a primary care provider near you.
- MUSC Health offers a multidisciplinary, team approach to patient care that involves specialists from many different areas.We offer an extensive list of medical services throughout the state of South Carolina. Search the provider directory by specialty and/or location to find the care you need.
- MUSC Children’s Health - Pediatrics is dedicated to providing excellence in all pediatric care. Services include pediatric primary care, a full range of subspecialty care, and convenient after hours locations for all of your child's urgent care needs.
- Affiliated community-based pediatric practices are also available for MUSC Health Plan members.
Urgent Care Options
- E-Visits - Get an MUSC Health provider’s advice and a prescription, if needed, without leaving home, work, vacation, or wherever you are.
- Internal Medicine Rapid Access Clinic (RAC) - Located on the eighth floor of Rutledge Tower and open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Our clinic is staffed by University Internal Medicine to provide same day acute care visits for employees and dependents. For an appointment, call 843-876-0888.
- Children's After Hours Care - After hours care for children from birth to seventeen years of age available in Mount Pleasant, North Charleston and Summerville. Staffed by board-certified pediatricians, nurses, and technicians, we are open on weeknights, weekends and holidays. No appointments are necessary.
- Doctors Care - Beneficiaries of the MUSC Health plan have access to any Doctors Care clinic for urgent care.
• South Carolina Public Employee Benefit Authority (PEBA)
• For questions about your MUSC Health Plan benefits, contact BCBS at 800-868-2520.