Observing, Mentoring and Clinical Sponsorship
- Complete request form.
- If request is for a period of one month or more, a criminal background check will be required at the individual’s expense.
- Obtain temporary ID badge and wear at all times. ID badge must be worn at collar level visible to all staff and patients.
- Adhere to the dress code policy and act in a professional manner.
- Provide health screen documentation to include TB and immunization records.
- Complete the following prior to beginning program:
(1) Online OSHA and online MUHA Orientation, if appropriate.
(2) Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) training.
(3) Confidentiality and Code of Conduct training (Consent to Participate and
Code of Conduct forms).
(4) Parents must sign for participants under the age of 18 years old.
(5) Complete orientation as required.
(6) Do not provide direct patient care at any time.