Job Shadowing Participation Requirements
- Complete Career Exploration Request and Confidentiality and Consent forms prior to beginning any activities. Parents must sign for participants under the age of 18 years. Fax forms to 843-792-0853 (Attention: HR Training).
- Provide health screen documentation to include TB and immunization records as required.
- Complete orientation as required.
- Obtain temporary ID badge and wear at all times while in the hospital. ID badge must be worn at collar level visible to all staff and patients.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Adhere to the following dress code:
- Well groomed hair
- Minimum jewelry (no facial piercing)
- Inappropriate attire:T-shirts, sweatshirts, mini skirts, halter tops, jeans, saggy pants, midriff-baring shirts
- Participants do not provide patient care at any time.