Success Factors Training
For assistance with SuccessFactors, contact your supervisor or one of the designated administrators for your department.
SuccessFactors Phase I - Introduction and Overview
- SF Phase I User Guide - Learn how to enter position descriptions, job duties, etc.
- SF Phase I Training Presentation - An overview of the new online EPMS
Planning Stage Form
- Annual Planning Stage Changes
- Planning Stage Presentation - An overview of the planning stage form.
- Signing the Planning Stage - Instructions on how to sign the form.
- Tracking Planning Stage Forms - User Guide
SuccessFactors Phase II - Evaluation Forms
- SF Phase II Training Presentation - An overview of the evaluation form.
- Guide to EPMS Processing Presentation - Discusses the probationary,terminated, or re-classed employee.
- SF Phase II - Evaluation Guide
Training Guides for Management and Staff
- Completing your Self-Review
- Participating in a UNIV - COM 360 Assessment
- Managers-For departments without established Pillar Goals
- Managers-Entering New Pillar Goals
- Managers-Instructions on rating Pillar Goals
- Managers-Evaluation Form Workflow
- Managers-Guidelines for SuccessFactors Review Process
- Managers-Creating an Outlook Rule that forwards SuccessFactors emails to proxy
- Managers-How to generate a report to view evaluation forms