Wellness Center Nursery Policies & Procedures
Monday through Friday: 8:15 am to 12:15 pm
Tuesday and Thursday: 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 12:00 noon
Nursery Policies and Appointment Procedures
1. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance.
2. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
3. Parents are not allowed to leave the premises while their child is in the nursery. Childcare is to be used only when members are exercising and not while attending non Wellness Center conferences, meetings, or other non exercise activities.
4. First time participants are required to complete a registration form and waiver.
5. Members may leave their child for up to 1 ½ hours per day. The 1 ½ hour reservation starts at your reservation time NOT when you arrive at the nursery.
6. Space is limited in order to ensure a 5 to 1 child/nursery attendant ratio.
7. Food is not allowed in the nursery. Clear liquids in sippy cups and pre made bottles are allowed for bottle fed infants.
8. Parents must bring baby wipes and diapers and the parent is expected to change a dirty diaper before leaving the child in the nursery. Nursery attendants do not potty train. The child is required to wear a pull up until fully potty trained.
9. Please do not bring your child to the nursery if they are sick. Children are not allowed if they have the following: fever, diarrhea, severe cough, wheezing, eye infections, constant runny nose, vomiting, or any other infectious symptoms.
10. Parents are expected to sign a Nursery Policy and Procedure Agreement.
Please do not hesitate to contact Tatiana Baier, Program Director with any
comments, questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org