"Fit It In"
Fit It In
Student Workout Program
- Program: 4 week program comprised two-person team who qualify for weekly cash prizes by exercising at the Wellness Center 2 times/week or more.
- Who Can Participate: Actively enrolled MUSC Students.
- How To Register: Complete a form by the Wellness Center membership desk or register online before March 22, 2010.
Teams will be comprised of:
- 1 Regular User of the Wellness Center - if you are a regular user and have used the Wellness Center in 2010.
- 1 Non-User of the Wellness Center - if you have not used the Wellness Center since January 1, 2010.
3/22/2010 - 4/18/2010. Prizes will be awarded at the end of each week, which will begin Monday morning and end Sunday evening. Team members may exercise at different times. Participants sign-in at the main desk to verify each day of exercise.
How To Win- (3 Ways):
- Weekly Drawings: Two teams ($50/team) will be drawn randomly each week. To qualify, each member of the team must have exercised at the Wellness Center 2 times or more during the week of each drawing. There will be drawings for massages also.
- Grand Prize Drawing: A random drawing will award two teams ($100/team) who have exercised at the Wellness Center 2 times/week or more for all 4 weeks of the program.
- Ultimate Team: $100 will be awarded to the team who has exercised at the Wellness Center the greatest number of times during the 4 week program.
Other Programs to Watch for This Spring:
- “Dis-Counting Sheep” – strategies for restorative sleep for student (when not in lectures)
- “Under Pressure” – strategies to cope with the academic and personal demands of a health professions student.
- “Food for Thought” – dietician discusses healthy eating to achieve proper nutrition and body weight.
CAPS Presentations for Fit It In:
|"Stress Reduction||Thursday, October 14th 12-1:00 - EL 107|
|"Dis-Counting Sheep"||Friday, October 29th, 12-1:00 - EL 116|
- The time frame for exercising for the weekly drawing will run from Monday-Sunday of that week.
- For the weekly cash prize drawing, every Monday morning 2 names from each contestant category will be randomly drawn out of a list of eligible contestants for that week randomly by the Wellness Center Membership staff.
- Winners will be announced the following day through student life email and will be posted at the Membership Desk in the MUSC Wellness Center.
- Winners can stop by the Office of Student Programs (792-2693) to claim their prize.
- The Grand Prize Drawing will be done at the end of the 4 week program. One team name from each category will be randomly drawn out of a list of eligible contestants by the Wellness Center Membership staff. Winners will be announced the following day through student life email and will be posted at the membership desk in the Wellness Center.
Apply on line at http://www.musc.edu/hsc/students/fititinapp.html