1. Roseneau, D.G., P.R. Becker, G.S. York, S.S. Vander Pol, R.D. Day, D., Point, D., K.S. Simac, A.J. Moors, M.B. Ellisor, and R.S. Pugh. 2008. Expanding the Seabird Tissue Archival and Monitoring Project (STAMP) in the north Pacific: geographic patterns in contaminant residues in seabird eggs used in rural subsistence diets. North Pacific Research Board Final Report Project 0534, 145 pp (peer-reviewed).
2. Pugh, R.S., P.R. Becker, B.J. Porter, M.B. Ellisor, A.J. Moors, and Stephen A. Wise. 2008. Design and applications of the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST’s) environmental specimen bank programs. Cell Preservation Technology 6(1):59-72.
3. Vander Pol S.S., and P.R. Becker. 2007. Monitoring contaminants in seabirds: the importance of specimen banking. Marine Ornithology. 35:113-118.
4. Vander Pol S.S., M.B. Ellisor, R.S. Pugh, P.R. Becker, D.L. Poster, M.M. Schantz, S.D. Leigh, B.J. Wakeford, D.G. Roseneau, and K.S. Simac. 2007. Development of a murre (Uria spp.) egg control material. Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 387: 2357-2363.
5. Point, D, WC Davis, SJ Christopher, MB Ellisor, RS Pugh, PR Becker, OFX Donard, BJ Porter, and SA Wise. 2007. Development and applicaton of an ultratrace method for speciation of organotin compounds in cryogenically archived and homogenized biological materials. Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 387:2343-2355.