1. Roman H, Goffinet F, Hulsey TF, Newman R, Robillard PY, Hulsey TC. Maternal body mass index at delivery and risk of caesarean due to dystocia in low risk pregnancies. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 87(2): 163 – 170, 2008.
2. Stavros HW, Bossart GD, Hulsey TC, and Fair PA: Trace element concentrations in blood of free-ranging bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus): Influence of age, sex and location. Baseline / Marine Pollution Bulletin 56 (2008) 348–379.
3. Stavros HC, Bossart GD, Hulsey TC, Fair PA. Trace element concentrations in skin of free-ranging bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) from the southeast Atlantic coast. Science of the Total Environment. 388(1-3):300-15, 2007 Dec 15.
4. Robillard PY, Dekker G, Chaouat G, Hulsey, TC. Etiology of preeclampsia: maternal vascular predisposition and couple disease--mutual exclusion or complementarity? Journal of Reproductive Immunology. 76(1-2):1-7, 2007 Dec.
5. Roman H. Hulsey TF. Hulsey TC. How much confidence to place in a negative result? [Comment. Letter] Fertility & Sterility. 88(3):764-5, 2007 Sep.