1. Janech MJ, Fitzgibbon WR, Ploth DW, Lacy ER, Miller DH. Effect of low environmental salinity on plasma composition and renal function of the Atlantic stingray,a euryhaline elasmobranch.(Am.J.Physiol.Renal,2006,291:F770-780)
2. Lovelace, S, Dombrowski, K, Holland, F, Lacy, E. The Hollings Marine Laboratory, A Model for Collaborative Research. Integrating Environment and Human Health.. 7th National Conference on Integrating Science, Policy, and the Environment. Washington, DC. Feb 1-2, 2007
3. Adair Dempsey, Michael Janech, Eric R. Lacy and Wayne Fitzgibbon. Localization of Facilitated Urea Transporters to Tubular Segments in the Bundle and Sinus Zones of the Kidney of the Euryhaline Stingray, Dasyatis sabina. Am. Soc. Icthyology &.Herptetology, St. Louis, MO. June, 2007
4. Lacy,ER. Acid-base and osmoregulation in the Atlantic stingray: possible role for coelomic fluid. American Elasmobranch Society Annual Meeting, 2002, Manaus, Brazil.
5. Lacy ER. Clasper Gland and Alkaline Glands of Batiods. In Hamlett WM, ed Reproductive Biology and phylogeny of Chrondichthyes: Sharks, Skates, Stingrays and Chimaeras. Science Publishers Inc. Plymouth, UK. 2005