1. Provisional patent application filed March 2008. Covalent linked noradreanline to an MAAP coating produces as a fouling deterent surface.
2. Johnstone, M.B., Gohad, N.V., K. Hansen, D. Hansen, A.S. Mount. In prep. Ex vivo deposition of calcite layers on metallic foils by refractive oyster hemocytes. To be submitted to Biomaterials
3. Gohad, N.V., A.S. Mount. Induction of apoptosis in hemocytes of the eastern oyster Crassostrea virginica by noradrenaline and its potential as a natural antifoulant. To be submitted to Biological Bulletin
4. Gohad, N.V., G. Dickinson, B. Orihuela, D. Richstoff, A.S. Mount. Visualization of an ion transporting epithelium in Balanus amphitrite using correlative microscopy: potential function in biomineralization and osmoregulation, to be submitted to Tissue and Cell.
5. Johnstone, M. B; S. Ellis; A. S. Mount. 2008 Visualization of shell matrix proteins in hemocytes and tissues of the Eastern Oyster, Crassotrea virginica. J. Exp. Zool. (Mol. Dev. Evol.)310B:227-239.