Code MUSC GB
- Student volunteers (966) donated 15,493.30 hours to over 109 low country agencies and missions abroad.
- College of Nursing, Medicine, Pharmacy, and Health Professions students supported The CARES Clinic, dedicated to providing health care needs to the uninsured patients of the greater Charleston area, and the homeless populations at Crisis Ministries.
- The Graduate Student Association presented their G.R.O.W.S program to stimulate middle school student interest in pursuing careers in Science and Research.
- Dental Students participated with community programs such as Give Kids a Smile, Mobile Dental Van, Special Olympics, Overseas Mission Trips, and East Cooper Community Center’s dental services.
- College of Medicine freshmen and sophomore have been providng companionship and friendship, for 19 years, to young boys at Windwood Home for Children.
- All six colleges contributed to the successful Sugar Free Fall Festival for children living with diabetes.