Carroll A. Campbell, Jr. Neuropathology Laboratory (Brain Bank)
The Carroll A. Campbell, Jr. Neuropathology Laboratory is currently attempting to recruit brain donors in SC with the help of the following:
- Neurology clinics presenting patients with donation information
- Coordinating with other MUSC units, such as ICU and palliative care
- Sending information to current MUSC volunteers
- Speaking at retirement communities, churches, support groups, etc.
- Attending health expos
- Networking at research conferences
If you have any suggestions for recruitment or would like to set up a speaker to come present more information about the brain donation program, please contact Laura Columbo at 843-792-7867 or firstname.lastname@example.org.