Department of Neurology
News & Events
Save the date! ROCK THE MOC 2016!
COMPREHENSIVE UPDATE IN CLINICAL NEUROLOGY
November 18-20, 2016, Bioengineering Building, Medical University of South Carolina.
Department of Neurology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC
This course is designed as preparation for the MOC Examination. It features excellent instruction in clinical neurology and is approved by the MUSC Office of CME. This course is an approved product by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN).
Paul B. Pritchard, III, MD, Course Director
- The Catalyst - A MUSC weekly publication circulated around campus and placed online. It serves to cover the latest campus news for employees, students and faculty.
- Progress Notes - MUSC's publication for physicians by physicians, keeping you up-to-date on the latest programs and advances at MUSC
- News Center - MUSC's publication for physicians by physicians, keeping you up-to-date on the latest programs and advances at MUSC
MUSC Neurology-Associated Scientific Publications
- eNeurologicalSci (eNS) - New Open-Access Journal of the World Federation of Neurology
MUSC News Links
- Thursday, May 18th 2017 - Neurology Resident and Fellow Research Day