Neurosciences Research Day
The Department of Neurosciences organizes an annual "Neurosciences Research Day". It is an initiative to promote academic research among the residents and the faculty. The residents and fellows of Neurology and Neurosurgery participate by presenting research projects. Faculty experts from the divisions of neurosurgery, neurology and basic neurosciences judge these presentations and award the participants.
When: May, 2014
This year interns and fellows are not required to participate, but are certainly welcome to do so. Please contact Dr. Angela Hays if you plan to present so that a spot can be reserved. Please turn in your abstracts to Olivia Burch or Dr. Hays for inclusion in the brochure. If you need a copy of the abstract submission form please contact Dr. Hays.
- Vibhor Krishna, M.D. - Best Overall Presentation
- Mohit Datta, M.D. - Best Case Report
- Jason Madey, M.D. - Most Promising Project
- Libby Kosnik Infinger, M.D. - Best Research in Neurosurgery
- Nolan Williams, M.D. - Best Research in Neurology