"MUSC Nurses Change Lives"
Online MSN Requirements
- BSN from a nationally accredited program (Applicants currently enrolled in a BSN program can apply for Fall 2015 admissions as long as you will graduate and obtain your RN license prior to August 2015)
- Nursing grade point average (NSG-GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. Applicants who attended a BSN program that issued pass or fail grades for all classes will not be a competitive applicant.
- Preferred cumulative grade point average (CUM-GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Undergraduate Level Statistics Course
- Unencumbered, active RN License in state where practicums will be conducted
- 3 Confidential References (must use University forms that are available in the online application)
- Current CV or resume
- GRE scores are not required
Please review important state authorization information found here.
International Applicants Due to the distance-education nature of this program, MUSC is unable to issue- I-20 forms to allow students to obtain F-1 student visas. Only U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and those holding other valid U.S. visas will be accepted.
For more information, please contact:
Arly S. Douglass
Coordinator of Graduate (MSN/DNP) Program and Alumni Services
Telephone: (843) 792-6499
Fax: (843) 792-9258