"MUSC Nurses Change Lives"
Prospective Nursing Students - Start Here
- The College of Nursing Office of Student Services is located at 151-B Rutledge Avenue, at the College of Health Professions.
- Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
- Please contact Mardi Long for pre-admission counseling and transcript evaluation at (843) 792-6683.
Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ACC BSN) degree program is a 16 month, four consecutive semester program that prepares students for initial licensure as a registered nurse. The program is full-time on the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC) campus in Charleston, SC.
Master of Science in Nursing
The Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree program is to prepare students for the advanced professional practice role as a primary care nurse practitioner in the areas of adult, family or pediatrics.
Doctor of Nursing Practice Program - Online
The DNP program is offered online and addresses the most contemporary aspects of expert clinical practice and in depth knowledge and experience in leadership, health systems design and evaluation, evidence-based practice, health policy, and applied research.
- Admission Requirements
- Application Deadlines
- Clinical Experiences
- Post BSN to DNP
- Post MSN to DNP
- View DNP Program Details
Accelerated Online Ph.D. Program in Nursing
The accelerated online Ph.D. Program in Nursing prepares nurse scientists for a lifetime of intellectual inquiry through scholarship and research.
- View Ph.D. Program Details
- Admission Requirements and Application
- Programs of Study
- Course Descriptions