Mission & Vision
The Mission Statement of the Department of Pharmacy Services is to work collaboratively with other healthcare professionals to provide optimal pharmaceutical care to all patients, to advance pharmaceutical knowledge through educational and scholarly activities, and to promote positive patient outcomes.
The Department of Pharmacy Services will provide optimal patient care and improve patient outcomes to meet or exceed customer expectations. The department will be recognized for quality and diversity of services, professional leadership, and educational excellence. We will advance the accessibility of pharmacy services through the innovative use of personnel and technology. Employees will work together to create an exceptional work environment.
1. Improve patient outcomes and provide the highest standards of pharmaceutical care.
2. Foster a collaborative approach to medication safety among all disciplines.
3. Provide an exceptional work environment.
4. Integrate new technological developments which improve efficiency and safety.
5. Promote activities to improve patient outcomes and the quality of care.
6. Expand and promote excellence in pharmacy education.