On-site interviews will be required. On-site interview dates are usually from mid-January through the first week of March.
The MUSC Pharmacy Program uses the PhORCAS Application System through ASHP. Please submit all application materials through the applicant portal on ASHP's website. The deadline for receipt of a complete application packet is December 31st. Applicants can begin submitting materials through PhORCAS on the date indicated on the PhORCAS website.
Complete applications include the following:
- Application form submitted through the PhORCAS applicant portal
- Letter of intent (uploaded with application)
- Curriculum vitae (uploaded with application)
- Three letters of reference completed by health professionals who can attest to the applicant’s practice abilities and aptitudes (uploaded through the PhORCAS system)
- At least one letter must be from an immediate supervisor (if applicable - for PGY1 only)
- At least one letter must be from a clinical preceptor
- Official transcripts of all professional pharmacy education and masters programs (if applicable)
- Class rank (Dean's office should send directly to Allison Slyby in a sealed envelope at the address below)
- List of rotations
For further general information contact:
SCCP - MUSC Campus
150 Ashley Avenue, Room 614, MSC 584
Charleston, South Carolina 29425
Phone: (843) 792-2665; Fax: (843) 792-1549
Requests for additional information about a specific residency program should be sent directly to the Residency Program Director.