To apply, please upload the following documents using the link provided below between the dates of October 1- November 3, 2014:
1. Submit a description (maximum of 5 pages) of your project using the following format:
- Statement of the Problem / Background
- Primary hypothesis to be tested
- Methods to be used
- Significance of the project and relationship to sex and gender research
- Clear description of how the pilot project will lead to extramural grant funding
2. Postdoctoral fellows must also submit a letter of support from the faculty mentor supervising the project.
3. Submit an NIH-type bio-sketch for the applicant. Postdoctoral fellows should also submit the mentor’s bio-sketch.
4. Submit a budget (using the PHS398 form) and a brief budget justification.
Recall that budgets can be no more than $15,000 and cannot provide funds for major equipment, travel, or salary support for the applicant or other faculty. Registration fee may be purchased for one conference at which the project PI will present SCOR Pilot project data.