363. Denison, J.A., McCauley, A.P., Dunnett-Dagg, W.A., Lungu, N., Sweat, M.D. (2008). The HIV testing experiences of adolescents in Ndola, Zambia: do families and friends matter? AIDS Care, 20(1), 101-5.
364. Denison, J.A., O'Reilly, K.R., Schmid, G.P., Kennedy, C.E., Sweat, M.D. (2008). HIV voluntary counseling and testing and behavioral risk reduction in developing countries: A meta-analysis, 1990-2005. AIDS Behavior, 12(3), 363-73.
365. Ashburn, K., Kerrigan, D., Sweat, M.D. (2008). Micro-credit, women's groups, control of own money: HIV-related negotiation among partnered dominican women. AIDS Behavior, 12(3), 396-403.
366. Khumalo-Sakutukwa, G., Morin, S.F., Fritz. K., Charlebois, E.D., van Rooyen, H., Chingono, A., Modiba, P., Mrumbi, K., Visrutaratna, S., Singh, B., Sweat, M.D., Celentano, D.D., Coates, T.J. (2008). NIMH Project Accept Study Team Project Accept (HPTN 043): a community-based intervention to reduce HIV incidence in populations at risk for HIV in sub-Saharan Africa and Thailand. Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, 1:49(4), 422-31.
367. Genberg, B.L., Kulich, M., Kawichai, S., Modiba, P., Chingono, A., Kilonzo, G.P., Richter, L., Pettifor, A., Sweat, M, D.,Celentano, D.D. (2008). HIV risk behaviors in sub-Saharan Africa and Northern Thailand: baseline behavioral data from Project Accept.; NIMH Project Accept Study Team (HPTN 043). Journal of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome, 1:49(3), 309-19.
368. Barrington, C., Latkin, C., Sweat, M.D., Moreno, L., Ellen, J., Kerrigan, D. (2009). Talking the talk, walking the walk: Social network norms, communication patterns, and condom use among the male partners of female sex workers in La Romana, Dominican Republic. Social Science and Medicine, 68, 2037-2044. PMCID: PMC2804974
369. Denison, J., Higgins, D., & Sweat, M. (2008). HIV testing and counseling. In Ken Mayer & Hank Pizer (Eds.), HIV-Prevention. London: Academic Press.
371. Medley, A.M., Kennedy,C.E., O’Reilly, K., Sweat, M.D. (2009). Effectiveness of peer education interventions for HIV prevention in developing countries: A systematic review and meta-analysis. AIDS Education and Prevention, 21(3), 181-206.
372. Medley, A. M., Kennedy,C.E., Lunyolo, S., Sweat, M.D. (2009). Disclosure outcomes, coping strategies, and life changes among women living with HIV in Uganda. Qualitative Health Research, 19(12), 1744-54.
373. Denison J. A., McCauley, A. P., Dunnett-Dagg, W. A., Lungu, N., Sweat, M. D.(2009). HIV testing among adolescents in Ndola, Zambia: How individual, relational, and environmental factors relate to demand. AIDS Education and Prevention,21(4), 314-324.
374. Finocchario-Kessler S., Sweat, M. D., Dariotis, J. K., Trent, M. E. , Kerrigan, D. L., Keller, J. M., Anderson, J. R. (2009). Understanding high fertility desires and intentions among a sample of urban women living with HIV in the United States. AIDS Behavior, 12.
375. Finocchario-Kessler, S., Dariotis, J. K., Sweat, M. D., Trent, M. E., Keller, J.M., Hafeez, Q., Anderson, J. R. (2010). Do HIV-infected women want to discuss reproductive plans with providers, and are those conversations occurring? AIDS Patient Care and STD’s, 24(5), 317-23.
390. Sweat, M, D., Morin, S., Celentano, D., Mulawa, M., Singh, B., Mbwambo, J., Kawichai, S., Chingono, A., Khumalo-Sakutukwa, G.,Gray, G., Richter, L., Kulich, M., Sadowski, A., Coates,T., & The Project Accept Study Team.* (2011). Community-based intervention to increase HIV testing and case detection in people aged 16–32 years in Tanzania, Zimbabwe, and Thailand (NIMH Project Accept, HPTN 043): a randomised study. The Lancet Infectious Diseases, 11, 525-532.