Interested in connecting with MUSC's scientific community?
For general inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-792-4333.
If you have a great research story to share, contact us at email@example.com.
- MUSC's Office of Public Relations team connects the media and scientists to explain health care related issues. Contact the Office of Public Relations at Heather Woolwine.
- To learn more about MUSC's research areas and current research opportunities, contact the office of vice president for research.
- If you are interested in becoming a community partner or participate in our community engagement & outreach program.
- If you are interested in participating in a clinical research study, please visit the SCresearch.org or Clinical Trials to view clinical research participant opportunities. Research professionals are available at 843-792-8300 and can provide you with more information about study opportunities.
- Information for researchers related to research support services, please visit sparc.musc.edu or contact the SCTR Success Center at (843) 792-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.