Office of Research Integrity
The MUSC IBC uses four electronic forms: MUSC IBC application (initial), Continuing Review, Amendment, and Termination.
Location: To access these forms log in using the "IBC application" hyperlink (bottom left corner) at http://erma.musc.edu/ (NetID required)
- The "Initial Application form" can be accessed from the hyperlink "Add New Form" on the left of the eRMA. Instructions
For research involving administration of recombinant DNA, microorganisms, and/or biological toxins to human subjects, special instructions apply for submission to the IBC
- A "Continuing Review" form can be accessed from the hyperlink at the bottom of the home page for each IBC approved application/registration. Instructions
- The "Amendment" process can be initiated from that hyperlink at the bottom of the homepage for each IBC approved application/registration. An on-line form needs to be completed AND the requested changes made in the existing approved application to complete the submission process. Instructions
- The IBC Termination form (in Word). A link may also be found on the IBC home page on ERMA. Completed forms can be sent to email@example.com.
- Hyperlinks to helpful resources are found inside the eRMA forms.
- The Resources page listed on the IBC website can also help you with filling out the application forms.
- Additional assistance may be found on the Biosafety Officer's Help Page
- Don't hesitate to contact Yashmin Karten, PhD (IBC Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 792-6521) or Dan Eisenman, PhD (Biosafety Officer, email@example.com, 792-4304) for assistance.
Work-Related Injuries ACORD - First Report of Injury