South Carolina Aging Research Network
Aging Research Day
12th Annual Aging Research Day: “Sensory Systems in Aging”
Presented by South Carolina Aging Research Network (SCARN) and hosted by MUSC Center on Aging
February 26, 2016 - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Abstract Poster Contest
Travel Fellowship will be awarded for the top THREE submissions of age-related research that best demonstrates inter-disciplinary focus. All students, post-docs, fellows, and residents are invited to enter. Please note that they do not need to relate to the theme of sensory systems, but work must be ORIGINAL to this contest and conference attendance is required.
1st Prize - $3,000
2nd Prize - $2,000
3rd Prize - $1,000
In order to successfully plan and produce this conference, we are seeking sponsorships from organizations that are passionate about raising awareness, enhancing distributive knowledge and disseminating research regarding age-related health and quality of life issues. Funds raised will be used to bring world-class speakers to the event and support aging research in SC. Program advertisements and exhibitor tables are available to sponsors , however any and all contributions will be gratefully accepted are critical to the success of SCARN’s 12th Annual Aging Research Day.
- Gold Level Sponsorship: Full Page Program Ad, Table, Poster, Complimentary VIP package with (2) tickets to Of Mind and Music private screening and reception - $5,000
- Silver Level Sponsorship: Half Page Program Ad, Table, Poster - $1,500
- Exhibitor: Table, Program Sponsor Listing - $200
- Half Page Program Ad with logo - $300
- Quarter Page Program Ad with logo - $200
- Program Sponsor Listing (with name, address, phone, email/website) - $100
Please return this form by February 1, 2016 with contribution level selected and check payable to
MUSC Center on Aging to:
MUSC Center on Aging
Attn: Susan McLintock
173 Ashley Ave
Charleston, SC 29425