South Carolina Quits
Your gift to MUSC's Tobacco Policy and Cancer Control program can help us provide better ways to reduce the toll of tobacco use.
You can make an outright, one-time gift or pledge a financial gift that is paid over a period of time. You may also want to remember us in your estate plan or will.
Ways to Give
- Secure Online Giving; select "Community Tobacco Control" in the drop down menu
- Outright Gifts of Cash, Property or Stock
- Pledge; a financial gift that is paid over a period of time
- Legacy; Estate Plans or Wills; often given in memory of a loved one
- Philanthropic Giving; contact Dr. Michael Cummings at 843-876-2429
Today’s South Carolinians face many challenges. For instance:
- Smoking remains the leading cause of preventable death in our state and 60% of South Carolinians remain unprotected from secondhand cigarette smoke.
- Citizens also need education as they face the threat of nicotine addiction in the form of flavored tobacco products, e-cigarettes, and nicotine tablets and chew.
- Nicotine in any form is one the most addictive substances and creates heart disease, metabolic disease and diabetes, and brain damage.
If you would like to be a part of the solution please contact Dr. Michael Cummings at 843-876-2429 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss philanthropic giving. You can make a difference!