As a service to the University community, MUSC SGA provides 4” x 6” (width ‘ height) plastic table tents, which may be utilized for dissemination of information about happenings on campus and announcements of upcoming events. This service is available to all official MUSC student offices and is being offered free of charge.
Requirements for using the MUSC SGA Table Tents:
- Information to be displayed must be University related, and advertised events must be open to all students at MUSC. Official MUSC SGA announcements will be given priority. All other announcements will be run on a first come, first serve basis.
- Copies of the information, including text and pictures to be displayed, must be submitted 10 business days prior to the 1st day of the month of a requested run date.
- Announcements will be for fourteen calendar days, and can be renewed once. Exceptions may be made given the date or type of the event, to be determined by MUSC SGA.
- MUSC SGA reserves the right to refuse any copy deemed inappropriate and/or suggest edits to any announcements to comply with space and other requirements.
- MUSC SGA does not allow commercial or political advertisements.
- MUSC SGA does not allow advertisements for merchandise for sale.
- MUSC SGA reserves the right to change this policy as it becomes necessary.
Ways to submit information for approval for use with the MUSC Table Tents:
Provide your name, telephone number, department name, and run dates for the ad along with your announcement, in Microsoft Windows compatible format (e.g., Word, Powerpoint). Email it to email@example.com or drop copies off at the Student Programs Office, attention to the SGA Secretary.
If you have any further questions, please email the MUSC SGA Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org