- Make sure your student organization information is current in the MUSC Student Handbook.
- Stay in close communication with fellow officers and other organization advisors.
- Remain aware of MUSC Student Policies and Procedures.
- Student organizations serve many purposes. As an advisor of a group, keep the needs of your members and the organizations’ stated purpose in mind.
- Assist in the planning of programs and activities as appropriate.
- Encourage your organization to take this process seriously and make it a part of your organization’s early planning agenda annually.