Department of Surgery
Carolyn Reed Memorial
"Coming Together to Remember our Friend and Colleague"
Carolyn E. Reed, MD
March 4, 1950 - November 16, 2012
January 9, 2013, 3:30pm
St. Luke's Chapel
181 Ashley Avenue, Charleston, SC 29425
Due to an anticipated large number of attendees, several campus locations will offer a live video feed of the service. MUSC staff and volunteers will be on hand to provide assistance to guests.
Additional seating with live video will be available at:
- The MUSC Drug Discovery Building Auditorium (70 President Street, Charleston, SC)
- The MUSC Bioengineering Building Auditorium (68 President Street, Charleston, SC)
Reception to follow at the Hollings Cancer Center (86 Jonathan Lucas Street, Charleston, SC).
For location details, please see the campus map.
- Jonathan Lucas Street Garage (97 Jonathan Lucas Street)
- Ashley River Tower (25 Courtenay Drive) - Handicap plate, card or permit required for this lot
- Ashley-Rutledge Parking Garage (158 Ashley Avenue)
- Courtenay Drive Parking Garage (21 Courtenay Drive) -- Entrance on Charleston Center Drive
- Rutledge Tower Garage (135 Rutledge Ave) - Handicap plate, card or permit required for this lot
Click here for Campus Map (PDF)
The Carolyn E. Reed, MD, Distinguished Endowed Chair in Thoracic Surgical Oncology
Letters of condolences may be sent to: