Department of Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
Experience in animal transgenesis, molecular biology, and cell biology. Skillful in animal surgery, molecular, cellular biology, and other techniques. Self-motivated, honest, responsible and reliable. Multitask, team player and good communication skills.
2003 B.S. Animal Science Qingdao Agricultural University
2006 M.S. Animal Science and Biotechnology Qingdao Agricultural University
2010 Ph.D Animal Reproduction and Cell Biology Shanxi Agricultural University
2008.4-2010.1 Researcher, Division for Emerging Innovative Technology, Korea Food Research Institute, Bundangu, Korea
2010.2-2011.6 Researcher, College of Animal Science and Technology, Qingdao Agricultural University, Qingdao, Shandong, China.
2011.7-present Postdoctoral scholar, Department of Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
Awards and Honors:
1990-1993 The second-class scholarship of university from 1999 to 2003
2003 Honor of excellent bachelor graduated student of Shandong Province in China
2006 Honor of excellent master graduated student of Shandong Province in China
1. Huansheng Dong, Tarek M Fahmy, Su M Metcalfe, Steve L Morton, Luca Inverardi, David B Adams, Wenda Gao* and Hongjun Wang*.Immuno-isolation of Pancreatic Islet Allografts using Pegylated Nanotherapy Leads to Long-term Normoglycaemia in Full MHC Mismatch Recipient Mice.PLoS One. 2012, 7(12):e50265
2. Huansheng Dong, Katherine A. Morgan, David B. Adams, Hongjun Wang*. Prevention of beta cell death in chronic pancreatitis. Advances in Bioscience and Biotechnology, 2012, 3, 782-787
3. Huansheng Dong, Qingjie Pan, Hanqiong Zhang, Lianjun Zhang, Bo Chen, Wenbin Yue*. Estrogen inhibits the early development of mouse follicles through regulating the expression of Kit ligand. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications. 2011, 410: 659-664
4. Huansheng Dong, L. Li, Z.H. Song, J. Tang, B. Xu, X.W. Zhai, L.L. Sun, P. Zhang, Z.B. Li, Q.J. Pan, Q.H. Shi, W. Shen*. Premeiotic fetal murine germ cells cultured in vitro form typical oocyte-like cells but do not progress through meiosis. Theriogenology. 2009, 72(5): 219-231
5. Jiyun Ahn, Huansheng Dong, Suna Kim, Taeyoul Ha*. Dietary lycopene mitigates obesity and alters hepatic miRNA and mRNA levels in a mouse model of diet-induced obesity. South Korea Molecular and Cellular Biology Symposium. 2009, 10
6. HuanSheng Dong, Yongwei Fang, Lan Li, Xiaolin Li, Lilan Sun, Xiangwei Zai, Qingjie Pan *, Wei Shen *. Express of GFP Gene in Mouse Early Embryo Produced by Sperm-mediated Gene Transfer. Chinese Journal of Biotechnology. 2007, 23(3): 535-539
7. Huansheng Dong, Wei Shen, Lan Li, Yongwei Fang, Xiaolin Li, Qingjie Pan *. Molecular Integration Mechanism of Sperm with Outer Origin DNA and Making Transgenic Animals. Letters in Biotechnology (Chinese Journal). 2007, 2: 316-319
8. Wei Shen, Lan Li, Qingjie Pan*, Lingjiang Min, Huansheng Dong, Jixian Deng. Efficient and simple production of transgenic mice and rabbits using the new DMSO-sperm mediated exogenous DNA transfer method. Molecular Reproduction and Development. 2006, 73(5): 589-598
9. Lan Li, Wei Shen*, Lingjiang Min, Huansheng Dong, Yujiang Sun, Qingjie Pan. Human lactoferrin transgenic rabbits produced efficiently using DMSO-sperm mediated gene transfer. Reproduction, Fertility and Development Reproduction. 2006, 18: 1–7
10. Wenru Tian, Huansheng Dong. The treatment of Eperythrozoon in milk cows. China Cow. 2005, 3 :39-41
11. Wenru Tian, Huansheng Dong, Qingtao Liu. Effects of zengnailing on milk production of dairy cows. China Cow. 2004, 3:18-20.