engineering and facilities
Sustainability & Recycling - Electronic Waste
e-Waste Banned from South Carolina Landfills!
As of July 1, 2011 South Carolina residents may not knowingly place or discard a computer, computer monitor, printer or television in any waste stream that is to be disposed of in a solid waste landfill.
For MUSC property, employees must follow these instructions :
- contact University Property Control
- follow state procurement laws regarding disposal of state property
- complete PEA form
- call 792-3065 or go to
HOSPITAL AUTHORITY PROPERTY
- contact MUHA property control
- call 876-7000 or go to
- To dispose of your home electronics, go to the store you purchased the equipment from
- For more info and a list of drop off locations