finance and administration
engineering and facilities
Sustainability & Recycling - Energy Conservation
- Turn off overhead and desk light when not needed
- Turn off computer overnight and weekends, updates will be done when you power back up
- Turn off monitor overnight and weekends
- Turn off or unplug all peripherals until ready to use: save on Phantom Power drain!
- Use power strip to switch off coffee pots...
- Set break room refrigerator to 38-42 degrees
- Set your office thermostat to 68 in winter to 72 in summer
- Lower your thermostat at night or when away
- Turn off Fume Hoods
- Close hood covers when not in use
- Bring a sweater and wear it instead of turning on the space heater
| || |