engineering and facilities
Sustainability & Recycling - Green Team
The Green Team is a group of students, staff and health care workers who have a common love of the environment. All of our info sessions, lunch n' learns, workshops and more are sent to green team members. The MUSC Green team also meets to discuss a variety of green topics.
Interested?? - email John Brooker to be added to the Green Team Email List!
Upcoming Events 2016
- February - tabling event in the horseshoe to talk about RecycleMania, there may even be games involved so keep your ears open! (details TBA)
- March - DIY workshop to encourage 'upcycling' and the reuse of common diposable items! (details TBA)
- Earth Day - April 13th from 11 am to 2 pm in the Horshoe/Portico
- February 19th was Sustainable Seafood with Shelley Deerhart from SC Aquarium's Good Catch Program & Debbie Petitpan from Sodexo Wellness.
- December 18 meeting: topic is REUSE and how to reduce waste
- November 20 meeting: topic is Alternative Transportation
- Oct 16 guest speaker this month is Dietician Debbie Petitpain: she will share with us her tips on how to create a Local Sustainable and Festive Holiday Feast!
Event Pictures & More
|RecycleMania 2014 MUSC's final rankings!|
|2013 Earth Day||2013 Angel Tree|
|2012 Angel Tree|
|2011 Earth Day video||2011 Clinics Recycle Day||2011 Angel Tree|
|2009 Earth Day|