engineering and facilities
Sustainability & Recycling - Green Team
The Green Team is a group of students, staff and health care workers who have a common interest in the environment and sustainability. All of our info sessions, lunch n' learns, workshops and more are sent to green team members. The MUSC Green team also meets to discuss a variety of green topics.
Interested? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, email, and department and we'll add you to the list
Conversation Cafe: Our monthly lunch and learn sessions occur the first Wednesday of every month at 1pm. Details from month to month are shared through our Green Team Email List and through social media. Stay Tuned!
- Residential Solar Info Session - Conversation Cafe
- Herbalism Workshops - Conversation Cafe
- CARTA - Conversation Cafe
- February 19th was Sustainable Seafood with Shelley Deerhart from SC Aquarium's Good Catch Program & Debbie Petitpan from Sodexo Wellness.
- December 18 meeting: topic is REUSE and how to reduce waste
- November 20 meeting: topic is Alternative Transportation
- Oct 16 guest speaker this month is Dietician Debbie Petitpain: she will share with us her tips on how to create a Local Sustainable and Festive Holiday Feast!
Event Pictures & More
|2016 Earth Day gallery|
|RecycleMania 2014 MUSC's final rankings!|
|2013 Earth Day||2013 Angel Tree|
2012 Earth Day
|2012 Angel Tree|
|2011 Clinics Recycle Day||2011 Angel Tree|
|2009 Earth Day|