engineering and facilities
Sustainability & Recycling - Waste Management
Proper waste management is essential to sustainability and healthy communities.
This involves learning how to responsibly and efficiently handle our resources from cradle to grave.
Recycling is the reprocessing of materials into new products. It prevents the waste of potentially useful materials,
reduces the consumption of raw materials, reduces energy usage, and saves money on waste disposal.
For recycling services: Call Helpdesk at (843) 792 - 4119
Visit the Compost webpage for information on composting.
- Buy Recycled
- Green Event Planning
- Green Event Guidelines
- Green Event checklist
- Green Purchasing
- Green Holiday Tips
- ROSE room: Reusable Office Supply Exchange Program
- Surplus, University: find used office furniture and equipment
- Surplus, Medical Center: find used office furniture and office/medical equipment
- Moving Tips: information that is handy when you are moving your lab or office
TRASH / LANDFILL
- Dumpster Request : Fill this online form to request a dumpster
- Construction and Demolition waste: how do I recycle C&D waste?