The Measurement Team will analyze customer satisfaction and quality data to identify strengths and weaknesses. The Team will develop reports to be provided to unit managers that will form the basis for action plans that align resources to Service Excellence goals.
- Cooperate with the Customer Satisfaction Team to develop metrics
- Evaluate and select customer satisfaction survey tools
- Provide education regarding the measurement process including how to read and interpret results
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Provide relevant data and easy to read graphs.
- Identify trends and correlate changes in metrics to changes in behavior
- Cooperate with other teams to recognize and reward excellent behavior
Team Leader - Pat Smith- Systems and Procedures - 792-6878
Team Sponsor - Patrick Wamsley - Chief Financial Officer
|Team Member||Work Area|
|Jennifer Hoel||Engineering and Facilities|
|Paul LoCicero||Engineering and Facilities|
|Rick Terhune||Engineering and Facilities|