grants & contracts accounting
Hospital Administration - Consists of any administrative responsibility involving a hospital department. This includes hospital conferences, standing or special committees involving the medical or administrative operations of the hospital.
Examples (not all-inclusive):
- Management of a MUSC Medical Center hospital unit, ancillary department, or a hospital-based clinic.
- Activities related to performance as a medical director of a MUSC Medical Center department or hospital-based clinic.
- Serving on MUSC Medical Center hospital-based clinic meetings or committees (does not include committees related to housestaff instruction, which should be reported under the Clinical Instruction category).
- Does include hospital administration activities located at other non-MUSC hospitals with exception of VA 8ths.
- Teaching or instruction activities for Medical University hospital staff.