FSI Office - 62.5%
Herald Office Systems - 61%
Office Max - 67%
Staples - 64%
Wulbern-Koval - 63%
MUSC has chosen Staples as our preferred vendor. By using Staples, you will get better than State Contract pricing, usually 67 to 70% discount depending on the item purchased. You can use any of the State Contract vendors listed, but it is most cost effective to use Staples.
Links to the current office supply contract vendors along with the discount percentages are in the menu on the left. Important vendor and sales representative information is provided for each vendor as well as a link to their website. The vendor websites will open in a new window.
Vendors MUST accept the MUSC Purchasing Card for allowable items on the contract.
Excluded Items: Please take note of the following items that are excluded from this office supply contract.
- Information technology products (as defined by the South Carolina Consolidated Procurement Code, General Provisions, Sub article 5, Definitions of Terms Used In this Code, Section 11-35-310, Definitions.) Some examples include, but are not limited to the following:
- Copiers and copier supplies, including paper
- New and refurbished laser toner cartridges
- Transcription and dictation equipment
- Laser Printers
- Computers (including laptops), monitors,Keyboards and terminals
- Microfilm and microfiche machines
- Facsimile equipment
- Television equipment
- Video cassette recorders
- Furniture, including file cabinets (vertical and lateral), office chairs, metal and wood office furniture
- Flags, US and SC
- Lab equipment and supplies
- Paper napkins, towels and toilet tissue
- Break room supplies
- Janitorial supplies
- First-aid supplies
- Electric or electronic business equipment (i.e.. calculators, typewriters, cameras, and time-date stamps)
- Dated material