finance and administration
Employees called back to attend to patient related emergencies are permitted to park in the Jonathan Lucas Street garage, 97 Jonathan Lucas Street, 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. Monday through Friday and 24 hours Saturday and Sunday without charge.
|Please Follow the instructions below:|
- Pull a parking facility ticket upon entrance.
- Mark the ticket "on call."
- Sign your name, provide the name of your department, and present the ticket along with your ID badge to the attendant when exiting the facility.
- If you do not have your identification badge, you will be required to pay all fees incurred while parked in the facility. Present the payment receipt to your department for reimbursement.
- If you enter or leave the garage prior to 4:30 p.m. or after 8:30 a.m. you will be required to pay for all hours parked outside of the authorized time period.
- Servicing MUSC patients and visitors is our priority. Please move your vehicle as soon as possible so that these spaces are available to patients and visitors.
| || |
For additional information, please contact:
Office of Parking Management
91 President Street, Second Floor