finance and administration
Employees called back to attend to patient related emergencies are permitted to park in the Jonathan Lucas Street garage, 97 Jonathan Lucas Street, 4:30 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. Monday through Friday and 24 hours Saturday and Sunday without charge.
|Please Follow the instructions below:|
- Pull a parking facility ticket upon entrance.
- Mark the ticket "on call."
- Sign your name, provide the name of your department, and present the ticket along with your ID badge to the attendant when exiting the facility.
- If you do not have your identification badge, you will be required to pay all fees incurred while parked in the facility. Present the payment receipt to your department for reimbursement.
- If you enter the garage prior to 4:30 p.m. you will be required to pay for all hours parked outside of the authorized time period.
- Servicing MUSC patients and visitors is our priority. Please move your vehicle as soon as possible so that these spaces are available to patients and visitors.
For additional information, please contact:
Office of Parking Management
91 President Street, Second Floor