finance and administration
Mail Service Center - Relocation Planner
What should you do about your mail service when your department moves to a new location.
What you must do
- Notify the Mail Service Center by submitting an Address Change Request.
- Notify your customers of your location change and give them your new mailing address.
What we will do
- Upon recipt of the address change request, we will issue a new Mail Stop Code (if necessary).
- Forward your old mail to the new address
- Change your address in our system
- Send you a confirmation of your new address
Other Things To Do When You Plan To Move:
- Perform a site survey of your new space to determine how your furniture and equipment will fit. You can contact our Warehouse staff for a consultation.
- Notify University Communications and submit the necessary requests to transfer telephone and computer services.
- Notify a moving service as soon as possible prior to your move. If you utilize University Moving Services, complete a Moving Request form.
- Notify your copier service supplier to arrange service location. Having your service supplier move copier equipment will eliminate departmenal libility for damage to the machine.
- Update your mailing addresst with University Purchaing and other vendor services such as Ground or Air deliveries companies.
| some pages in this site utilize PDF files. Click the information icon to download Adobe® Acrobat®.|