Complete a CAMR form to request the establishment of a new non-grant UDAK as follows:
1. Check add box
2. Enter entity - MU for University or AH for AHEC (CU for Current Unrestricted is automatic)
3. Enter unit number (if this is a new division/unit number, please include a title for it in the Source description box)
4. Enter project number.
5. Enter the Reporting code.
6. Enter a project title
7. Enter the name of the individual responsible for the project (principal investigator)
8. Enter the principal investigator's employee number (9000 number NOT SSN)
9. Enter a detailed description of the purpose and source of funds
10. When the SUBMIT is pressed, the form is electronically signed based on the userid.
If you prefer to send a paper form, use the CAMR Instructions page to find the correct form. Forward the completed, signed form to:
MUSC Controller’s Office
505 Harborview – CAMR Processing